What is Google Translate
Google Translate is a third-party service provided by Google that performs all translations directly and dynamically. By detecting patterns in documents that have already been translated by human translators, Google Translate can make intelligent guesses as to what an appropriate translation should be. This process of seeking patterns in large amounts of text is called “statistical machine translation”. Since the translations are generated by machines, not all translation will be perfect. The more human-translated documents that Google Translate can analyze in a specific language, the better the translation quality will be. This is why translation accuracy will vary across languages.
Disclaimer regarding the Google translation service provided on communicarehc.org
- Google Translate, a third party service provided by Google, performs all translations directly and dynamically.
- CommuniCare Health Centers has no control over the features, functions, or performance of the Google Translate service and does not endorse it as the only language translation solution.
- The automated translations should not be considered exact and used only as an approximation of the original English language content.
- CommuniCare Health Centers does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information translated.
- Some items cannot be translated, including but not limited to image buttons, drop down menus, graphics, photos, or portable document formats (pdfs)