Integrated Behavioral Health
Integrated behavioral health care, a part of whole-person care.
Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) therapeutic programs for children and adults are offered as part of our Primary Care service, with referrals to adult and child psychiatry as needed.
IBH care blends care in one setting for medical and behavioral health factors that affect health and well-being. Clinicians work directly with your medical or dental provider at your primary care office to provide support.
How to access IBH services
- Become a primary care or dental care patient at any CommuniCare Health Center clinic (Davis, Woodland, or West Sacramento)
- Ask your provider about behavioral health services or IBH
- Get 6 months of integrated behavioral health care with your own IBH clinician
- Services available for youth, adults, and in multiple languages
- In-person and virtual appointment options
FAQs about Integrated Behavioral Health
Yes, we accept Medi-Cal for primary and behavioral health services.
We have a sliding scale fee for services based on income. We will not turn anyone away for inability to pay.
Yes, CommuniCare Health Centers has a translation service on hand. Please mention which language you would like when you make your appointment to help us prepare in advance!
Yes! We have gender-affirming medical care, such as hormone therapy, and a free program, Elevate Queer Yolo, that offers services to the youth and young adult LGBTQIA+ community. Learn more at www.facebook.com/elevatequeeryolo