600 A Street
Davis, CA 95616
Get Directions »
Questions or to make an appointment please call:
- (530) 204-9467
Behavioral Health Clinic Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Crisis Support
- Mental Health Assessments, referrals, and linkage to care
- Substance Use Disorder Screenings (ASAM) and linkage to treatment
- Entry point for adult mental health services and medication management with Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
- Adult Mental Health Wellness and Social Support Groups
- Telehealth and in-person care available
- Case Management, Care Coordination, and Peer Support
- Help accessing community services and resources
Payment and Coverage
You are not required to have health insurance to receive services at CommuniCare.
Sliding Fee Discounts are available to all patients who meet family size and income requirements.
CommuniCare accepts some health insurance plans and coverage including (but not limited to) Medi-Cal, Partnership Health Plan, Medicare, County Medical Services Program (CMSP), Blue Shield, and Anthem Blue Cross.
We provide assistance to help patients enroll in health coverage programs.