CommuniCare’s Teen Clinic offers free and confidential (private) sexual and reproductive health services to patients ages 12 and older.
- Birth Control, including condoms
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Testing & treatment for sexually transmitted infections (including HIV)
- Emergency contraception pill (also known as Plan B, Ella or Next Step; given within 5 days of unprotected sex)
- Referrals for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Care
- Access to health information
- Safe place to talk
Teen Clinic can help you connect with other health care services, including: medical, dental, prenatal, and behavioral health care, and support for substance abuse. Teen Clinic services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. All Teen Clinic services are provided on a voluntary basis. Patients have the right to consent or refuse any care or treatment.
- Teen Clinic is a safe place for all people
- Appointments are recommended
- Walk-ins are always welcome!
Please call or email to set up an appointment or walk-in during Teen Clinic Hours.
Teen Clinic Locations
Davis Community Clinic
2051 John Jones Rd. Davis, CA
Salud Clinic (West Sacramento)
500 B Jefferson Blvd. W Sacramento, CA
Hansen Family Health Center (Woodland)
215 West Beamer St. Woodland, CA
Have a question or want more information about Teen Clinic?
To leave a voicemail anytime (even after hours) Call: (530) 758-1510, extension 1436 or (916) 403-2990, extension 1691.
Check out Teen Clinic on:
Resources in a Crisis:
Crisis can include: thoughts of suicide, depression, bullying, health & identity questions, trauma, human trafficking or any teen-related struggle.
Websites for information on:
Phone numbers for:
- Empower Yolo Domestic Violence Hotline – 24/7 Crisis Line – (530) 662-1133 or (916) 371-1907
- Suicide Prevention of Yolo County (Confidential and Anonymous) – (530) 668-8445
- Trevor Lifeline – Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention available 24/7 – (866) 488-7386
- California Youth Crisis Line – Available 24/7 – 1 (800) 843-5200 / www.calyouth.org
- Empower Yolo Office (Walk-in Crisis support available) – (530) 661-6336
- Sexual Assault Hotline – 1 (800) 656-HOPE (4673) / chat at online.rainn.org / www.rainn.org