1. Heart Shaped Toad in a Hole from Roxy’s Kitchen
This one might take a little finesse, but will take your Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed to a whole new level.
2. Frozen Yogurt Bark from The Nutritionist Reviews
Um, yes please! Yogurt, strawberries and coconut shavings. Sweet and a healthier alternative to ice cream.
3. Tomato Soup with Heart-Shaped Grilled Cheese from Meaningful Mama
A heart-shaped cookie cutter transforms a grilled cheese into a perfectly accented Valentine’s tomato soup.
4. Frozen Strawberry and Yogurt Treats from Living Rich with Coupons
A delicious (and cool!) alternative to chocolate covered strawberries. These babies are only two ingredients and super simple to make.
5. Watermelon Hearts from The Otchipotchi Blog
That deep red and delicious flavor will have your sweetheart in love!
6. Bouquet of Strawberry Roses from Local Adventurer
If this edible flower arrangement makes you smile just looking at it, imagine eating it! Beautiful, thoughtful, unique and healthy.
7. Heart-Shaped Sushi from Holly’s Helpings
Make any sushi lover happy with these healthy and delicious rolls! Learn to make sushi together as an added bonus, just no food fights!
8. Heart Shaped PB&J Sandwiches from School Bites
Heart-shaped cookie cutters will do the trick to create these PB&J Sandwiches anyone would love. Pair them with some carrots or snap peas and head outside for a little picnic!
9. Valentine’s Day Salad from Workman Family
Heart-shaped cucumbers with “Xs and Os” shaped cheese will make your sweetie swoon. Add some tomato hearts to make this dish really shine!
10. Ombré FroYo Bites by Babble
Admit it, these look amazing! A few heart-healthy ingredients and an ice cube tray. Is it Valentine’s Day yet?!!
Bonus Healthy Valentine’s Day Activity:
One of the best gifts to give your loved one is spending some quality time. Make these recipes together, take a romantic walk, go for a picnic or plan a special outing for a memorable moment that will last longer than chocolate or candy and will be much healthier!
Show even more love this Valentine’s Day by donating diapers for babies and families in need in our community at our Valentine’s Day Diaper Drive, February 14th at our Davis, CA location! Learn more now.
Also, learn how to add more fruits and veggies into your family’s diet here, and make an appointment with a CommuniCare nutritionist to creating your weight loss, exercise and healthy diet plan at your nearest location today!